Sunday, 10 March 2013

A Perfect Little Handbag Toy

I love Japanese toys so I was delighted to find this little gem at Mothercare in KL.  Although it says the recommended age is 5+ and we are still two years away from having a creature of that age in our family, I couldn't resist snapping it up (the 40% discount was an added incentive).

I'm glad I did.  My husband and I had a ball playing with it at lunchtime today.  And Master Three was duly impressed by the little helicopters and trains we created with the little interlocking pieces.  The kit comes in a little box that's small enough and light enough to pop in a handbag, and in my opinion, is a perfect toy to use when dining out, or when trying to create 'quiet time' for overtired little travellers in hotel rooms.  The one place I would not use it is on an airplane - there are 175 pieces in this kit and they are tiny.  One turbulent bump and I suspect you'd have a confetti situation.  But if you can find a steady table, and a bored child (or adult), this is a real winner.  You can see their English website here.

(Please note that all of my endorsements are based on my own experiences and preferences.  I do not endorse products for money or upon request).

No comments:

Post a Comment