Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Win A Newborn Photo Shoot With Monthi Barker In KL!

I'm delighted to say that I have in my possession one voucher for a one hour photo shoot for a newborn (baby up to two weeks old).  The photographer is the very talented Monthi Barker who is based in KL.  Tempted?  It could be yours for the having.  Here's what to do:

Visit the Mum On The Move Facebook page and leave me a message explaining why you would love to win the voucher.  I'll be selecting the best answer after the CNY weekend, on Monday 3rd February 2014.

Please note that the voucher needs to be used by the end of February and can only be used for newborns up to two weeks old.  An ideal way to commemorate the arrival of a brand new little one.  Good luck!  Please share with anyone you know who may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Badge